As you walk through your house and on out into your yard, you’ll see the wide variety of building products that have been made better using Specialty Minerals’ precipitated calcium carbonates, ground calcium carbonates and dolomites, talcs and barytes.
Click on one of the application labels to go to information on using a Specialty Minerals product to manufacture fine products for construction. Even more uses inside your house can be seen by clicking on “See more items in the Kitchen” or “See more items in the Bathroom” in the diagram.
[Illustration in development - Check back again soon]
You can also see the wide variety of applications for Specialty Minerals products in calcium fortified foods, nutritional supplements, pharmaceuticals and personal care items by clicking here, and for components used in building your car by clicking here
- Specialty applications for SMI minerals
- SMI products for adhesives and sealants
- SMI products for building products
- SMI products for paint and coatings
- SMI products for plastics
- What is Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC)? A mineral introductory page
- What is Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC) A mineral introductory page
- What is Talc? A mineral introductory page
- What is Barytes? A mineral introductory page
- About Specialty Minerals Inc.